Friday 8 January 2010

Home of 2010

My home sweet home in malaysia. How I miss you. Can I warp back to and fro between malaysia and germany just like the cool teleporting scenes in star trek. 7 a.m. nasi lemak and teh tarik at the nasi kandar sedap just a few streets away from my house. After breakfast, with my winter gear all ready then poof. I find myself in front of eupener straße fresh and ready for vorlesung. Heute lernen wir etwas über Teleport. Lunch time...hmm tough choice. Since I only have 30 mins, a quickie in Secret Recipe(1Utama) or fresh hotdogs in NY city. I think I need some starbucks as well for it is a well known fact that lectures are absolute boredom. After class? You sure bet I have plenty of options to wind down. For a start, a short walk in oxford street then followed by some quality tea time at the Alex Cafe overlooking the Alster lake in Hamburg. When the sun sets, I still can make it for dinner at home in malaysia. Mum's cooking is always the best. On second thought maybe I should drive over to SS2 for supper. Hold on, why do I need to drive when I can teleport? If the nights in malaysia are too warm and humid to sleep comfortably, I still have my dog's nest in germany which is currently in it's coldest winter ever. My new year resolution: keep dreaming till the day it becomes a reality. Afterall, I am nothing but a dreamer!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger