Thursday 31 July 2008

Food tasted thus far

Wan tan noodle, mee goreng, teh tarik, roti telur, meatball noodle, chicken rice, ice kacang, cendol, indian rojak, durian, rambutan, papaya...and and and...aiks I can't remember as well.

next up on the list, nasi lemak, bak kut teh, satey, dim sum, prawn mee, asam laksa, bla bla bla...oh well...I might as well give up my weight loss programme.

On a more serious note...things are getting pricey now due to the fuel surcharge. Roti canai now 1 buck per piece, economy rice min 4 bucks, soft drinks 2 bucks...my euros ain't that super anymore cause exchange rate is currently at 5 something. My hand actually froze when I saw the price tag on a T-shirt in Topshop...guess what its only RM 90...less than 20 euros if you convert it. I guess I gotta break that number barrier again before I go on a spree again.

One last thing, for moviegoers...THE DARK KNIGHT ROCKS!!!

1 comment:

Jun C . said...

wah! u make me feel so hungry! and i miss malaysia's foods too!

Powered By Blogger