Thursday 4 September 2008

cuti cuti malaysia

There are things people are very prone to take for granted, such as the beauty of our nation. Simply said, my version of cuti cuti malaysia is gonna end on 17th sept. I'm gonna leave behind my 5 star hotel(my home sweet home), my presidential suite(my humble bedroom), my beloved food(home cooked or otherwise) and lots of feather friends...oops sorry...its good friends!

The last 2 weeks, how am I gonna spend it?
Here goes my daily routine:
10 am: breakfast outside
11 am: newspapers
2 pm: lunch (bungkus punya)
3 pm: nap
5 pm: gym
7 pm: dinner at home, ya finally eating at home!
8 pm: TV
10 pm: online
3 am: zzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Did I study for exams? Good question...gotta wait another day I guess...

1 comment:

cider said...

oh dear...tat means i wont be able to meet up with u..such a pity..have to wait till the next hols then..

Powered By Blogger