Sunday 4 January 2009

2008.doc

-----------------------------2008.doc-------------------------------------
password:****
access to 2008.doc granted...

It has not been a good 2008 for me but I would not say its totally woeful.
The bad:
1. Sucky results plus falling grades.
2. Hugely demotivated by the lousy weather and people in germany.
3. Rejected by a girl.
4. Gained alot of weight.
5. Has resorted to hard drinking to ease depression.

The good:
1. Realised that I have plenty good friends around when I need them.
2. Realised that I am actually happier to be a giver than a taker.
3. Realised that germany is so beautiful when I look at it closer.
4. Realised that I do have an ammbition to fulfill(and a world to conquer).
5. Realised that I must continue to be myself.

2008.doc saved...2009.doc opened...press any button to continue...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger