Friday 9 January 2009

Britain's Got Darren(Talent)

I am so british-biased that I might get stick from somebody some day! I like everything good great britain has got to offer...

I prefer London over other european cities, nothing compares to london in europe. Stepping onto british soil from germany gives me a sense of tranquility and belonging.(the feeling of being in a second home)

When it comes to football, no price for guessing correctly that I am a man utd and england fan. Leona Lewis, take that and many more are examples of fine british pop music. I am so in love with english the language that I would rather spend another 10 years perfecting it than learning the twisted french, spanish, italian and german. The british accent...its almost music to my ears but I will keep my malaysian accent for now.

No matter how many bad things people might say about UK, it will always be a long lasting love affair for me.(literally meaning I am in love with the country)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger