Thursday 7 August 2008

Olympics...are they ready?

Barely 2 days before the opening ceremony and it seems Beijing is ready and eager to prove the rest of the world wrong by staging the most expensive ever game we've ever seen. Enter the bird nest stadium, a stadium build with grandeur and every touch signifies the essence of chinese culture. My best wishes to our malaysian athletes...a medal of any colour will go a long way in distracting the malaysian public from the ongoing political turbulence. Our best bet? Maybe Lee Chong Wei, but I'm not pinning my hopes on him...he's an ass when under pressure...my bet would be Josiah Ng from cycling. Now how I wish squash is one of the events!

Finally, my deepest condolences to the family members of the 16 fallen police officers in Xinjiang...terrorism should be condemned at all cause! Lets hope for a smashing Olympics...the world needs it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger