Thursday 7 August 2008

pavilion vs gardens

The moment I stepped into gardens in midvalley and pavilion in bintang walk, I was awestruck by the numbers of high end boutiques lining side by side. The star dusted shops can be described in 2 words...class act! The only thing in common is the jaw dropping price tags. I might be able to afford it but what is the point if I'm gonna starve myself afterwards for the whole month. An average T-shirt is at 70 bucks the cheapest. My fellow friends in Germany...please don't convert! Sigh, at least I can still afford to enjoy my meals there. Besides, class cant be bought with money...from a green eyed monster that is me. If I have the $$$, the sentence will be...with money comes class! Wow, the most hypocritical sentence ever...who needs anwar, when you have me! Now this is what I call signing off with a BANG!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger