Saturday 29 November 2008

A drastic change in my attitude

I've noticed myself that I get irritated rather easily nowadays. I'll be boiling if I sense myself being used, manipulated, poked fun at. These are the things that wont happen a few months ago. What changed me? I guess the surrounding plays a part, the people around me as well...I tend to show my displeasure and irk at things more often than I liked to. Anger that I can suppress in the past is being allowed to flow freely. I wont mince my words anymore, saying anything straight out without thinking anymore whereas I used to say things nicely previously. People said I am trying to be mean just to show that I am not a softie...yes I am, but not trying, because I dont even have to raise a sweat just to be mean. Foul words that I shunned previously are coming out almost every sentence...why I am so foul mouthed? I am always so, just that you guys dont know me well enough to notice that. Still think I am your typical softie and a nice guy to bully? YOU BETTER THINK TWICE!

Why God granted us this negative feelings of anger when HE knows its detrimental to health? Anger motivates you when used in a proper way, it destroys you when you are consumed by it...

To those I have irked in recent times, I am not apologetic! You probably deserved it somewhere or another for irking me in the past...ITS PAYBACK TIME!

From good guy gone bad

No comments:

Powered By Blogger