Sunday 12 July 2009

I gotta feeling

Tonight is a good night...I gotta feeling...tonight will be a good night! Been busy for the past 2 weeks and I was glad that my time was occupied on thinking of mathematical equations rather than the messed up part of my life...

With the fun fizzled out and the feel good factor all but washed up, reality is back. How I wished he was out there tonight with us at the dinner...well...it might take a little while for that dream to come true.

Back at the dirty but cosy room of mine, thinking of ifs and buts...trying hard to disrupt my body clock to finish this article...I'm really at a loss yet again. My only trusted source of communication, words, is failing me...failing me badly...

Why is everything gloomy and dark in my blog? Well, in comes the colour and vigour but out goes the creative best of me...an emo freak? Another important note is that I do not write when I'm genuinely happy as words are irrelevant when you are smiling from your heart. So yeah...if being expressive and emotional is bad then so be it. Its just another nickname...no big deal!

One more thing, I offer my sincere prayers so that he can be healed and come back to us in no time. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday...over and over again...I hope he can stay strong and be happy everyday. Please bless him with strength and courage to overcome his ordeal. He deserves a second chance!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger