Sunday 26 October 2008

Timekeeping

I am infamous for my timekeeping and over the years this bad habit has shown no signs of improving. I had missed busses and trains by seconds and minutes due to my bad timekeeping. Making people wait for me is my "specialty" or rather "enjoyment" on my side. Bad timekeeping had put me under countless sticky situations as trains or busses would not wait for you. The only plus point is that my stamina increased due to countless bus chasing or walking to the campus instead if I failed to pull my bus chasing act off.

To put it bluntly the only cure to it is to be in control of your time. Control time and not let time control you is the phrase here. In controlling time I mean to be so influential and powerful that you call the shots and set the time. Powerful figures have the luxury of setting their own time and the rest have to follow their pace. Nobody will dare to mutter a word when you are late due to your commanding aura. Such arrogance is only afforded to the powerful ones...sigh. Don't get me wrong here, I'm just jealous that those powerful ones can have bad timekeeping and get away with it unscathed.

Since I am no where near being so powerful and influential, the only cure for my timekeeping is the conventional way...be punctual and stop finding excuses for being late!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger