Friday 30 October 2009

dream, dream not

I have a dream, you have a dream, he has a dream, she has a dream...dream high, dream more, dream not! I have a dream but I do not work towards it then it remains a dream that I can only see in one third of my lifespan. It's ok to dream a dream so sweet and pray that it never ends but in this fair world there are dreams that can never be. Dream of fame, dream of wealth, dream of another half that is perfect, dream on...

Since it is so bad to dream why bother to dream? Firstly it is absolutely free for this world where money talks and you end up a happier person eventhough only temporarily. Martin Luther King had a dream and Obama realized it, The American Dream. Not as popular as he might be before, he is still what exactly the american dream is about. Dreamworks continues to churn out high quality movies that captured our imagination with the dream. The day you stop dreaming, you lose the drive, the sight of your future and the dream you dreamed. Les Miserables sung a song called I dreamed a dream. Listen to it, it brought susan boyle fame.

Dreaming is my forte but not working. I dreamed with passion but worked without. Such irony that is no wonder that I have not graduate yet. I can imagine that lim zhi hao laughing at me right now...DAMNIT! On second thought I can have a try with Dreamworks though...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger