Sunday 4 October 2009

The reason

for getting drunk and losing self control? As the song from hoobastank with the same name goes "I'm not a perfect person. There's many things that I wished I didn't do..." Well I was relieved that exams are truly over and I can see the end of my torment. If choosing the wrong engineering course is already a hard pill to swallow, imagine studying just for the sake of getting your degree. So getting drunk is no big deal.

There are probably things I'll never say out blatantly but I am always willing to write it down. My ever overzealous attempt to talk more is just to stop me thinking the wrong things at the wrong time. It has been so for quite some time, the happier the atmosphere is, the emptier I felt for it was in the absence of his presence. And also my own conscience that had punished me for being such a useless friend.

I don't want to trod down the path that I have to be so "pretentious" to the extent people view me differently. I am a typical virgo in the sense that I want people to understand me but I don't want to tell them about myself. Why am I always secluding myself with my ipod? It's my shell to retreat to when I don't want to present myself, that myself I deemed imperfect for others to see. Another virgo characteristics it seems. I don't need others to help me, the lyrics of the songs carefully chosen by me can do the job better than a million words said.

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

P.S. the "you" is subjective, don't put your ownself as "you"
Darren chants "Viva La Gloria" as he can forget about studying for exams.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger