Friday 30 October 2009

I read, I laugh and I cry

That is the only reasonable reason I can come up with my not so recent interest in blogging. It has the purpose to show me my past. Sweet and bitter, hence bittersweet. I am not surprised with the respond I got from whoever who bothers reading my blog. Doing some reading of older posts do really make me feel bittersweet.

Laughing at my stupid oldself, the stubborn and lazy asshole. I didn't progress much but if I can laugh at things I wrote in the heat during those moments it means I have let it go. Bitter of the no show when jon needed me. Sweet as the theory that hard work does pay is proven correct.

Life is a book, my book is blessed with the warmth my family and friends gave me. It is a good story thus far. A page as a year, a paragraph as a month and a sentence as a day. With 23 pages filled, my life has been truly a blessed one. I thank god for what I have and hope I can live on with a conviction to speak good of others, do good for others and be good to others. 存好心,说好话,做好事. The only thing I won't do is naming my daughter chin san hao. 陈三好, I think any daughter will hate you if you ever name her so.

I do not aspire my book to be like the topsellers of Dan Browns and J.K. Rowlings. A boring but peaceful story with a happy ending is what I dreamed of. Some characters might have perished along the way in my story line, I shall continue this story...one word at a time...till the last word of the book. This is my life thus far, how is yours?

1 comment:

ai ling said...

WITH regard to your previous posted entry that goes by the title "Where can stubborness lead you to?" dated 3rd of sept 2009, i'm convincingly in agreement with your view in the writing, ie being stubborn really brings one into an abyss of hopelessness. Therefore, it's perfectly undisputable to call letting go as the hardest part of life (as per your blog header: the hardest part is letting go, not taking part.)

having said that however, what triggers my doubts is that how do one actually draw a line between letting go and giving up?

Comment is made in the absence of an intention to create offence.

Powered By Blogger