Tuesday 4 August 2009

His last words to me

Wen Soon,
Sorry I could have replied earlier, but I wasn't feeling too well the past few days. The honest truth is yes I was quite sad that u weren't around much when I needed help. Problem is I can never expect anyone for help because help comes from the heart. I was sad but not disappointed because u might have had ur reasons. But in all fairness, in the future, try to be there for the people you care for. Action always apeaks louder than words. Words falter without action.

In return I ask u a favour. I realize you are going thru a part of ur life where self-confidence and successful living seem to be out of the equation. By successful living I mean a lack of spiritual wholeness, that will eventually affect ur physical well-being as well. I have not held a grudge, because I as I said before, I expect nothing. Also life has taken a sudden plunge for me, and there is defintely no time for me to waste holding grudges against the people around me. So don't worry about this.

What I want you to do for me sincerely is start following Enoch and Jun Xiang to the church. I always wanted to bring you, but you seem fearful and hesitant, and I didn't have much of a reason to ask you to. Now in my condition I plead you to give it try, if not for me then for yourself. If you want forgiveness, please ask it from God sincerely. Find out more by asking Enoch or the church members around you. Remember you have nothing to lose here. Starting to go to church doesn't mean you are bound to the church forever. But I'm very very sure the answer to your problems can be found there if you give it your heart, serious thought and consideration.

Once again, I pray that you will stay well and all will go smoothly for you in the future. Spare me a prayer too if you go to church, so I may be healed, despite what the doctors might say. God bless you Wen Soon.

1 comment:

junxiang said...

be strong wen soon..u sure can do it!

Powered By Blogger