Monday 14 December 2009

my room

Dear Santa,

I would like to introduce you to my room. In my room, you can find dust, bio waste, empty bottles, waste papers, plastic bags, unwashed clothes and many other junks scattered all around the limited area of 22 meter square. For many this represents untidiness, irresponsiblity and even portrays a messy lifestyle. My room, my mess...

The pringles and toblerones on the corner table and the dumb bells laying motionless on the floor defines the 2 aspects of my life. The junk food is the unwanted distractions whereas the dumb bells are the heavy task awaiting me to accomplish. There must be something very wrong when you have many tasks ahead but you felt very relaxed.

Mummy said to me many times, fold your blanket after you wake up. Such small details in your daily routine will ultimately shape your future being. It is a healthy habit called discipline. Living alone, cooking alone, eating alone, working alone, every thing alone. Though I hate being alone but I am used to the loneliness now. Discipline is all I need to pull me through this phase of my life.

My room represents my life and it is messy! Are you willing to help me clean up my "room"? For once I hope I don't have to depend on myself. It is christmas soon and I want my "room" clean for X'mas. I want the sunlight back, I want a new "room"...

From : Darren, currently a few thousand miles away from home...

1 comment:

cider said...

room or 'room', concept is still the same.put anything that you can't bear to be apart with aside, n throw the rest into a dustbin or recycle bin.end of story.

Powered By Blogger