Thursday 24 December 2009

Today's hall of fame

Legends are introduced into halls of fame but I would like to break the code and honour the efforts of everyone involved in making the party a success. I am a bad organizer so I will know that anyone will be better than me by going that extra mile. Siew Lee did just that. She might be petite, but she commmands respect. She has the magic to make things happen something which I currently lack. Well maybe she is the oldest fairy among all(laughs), but she waves a magic wand and the end result is marvellous. I really hope she can view this as an honest compliment because she would probably think it was too over the board.

Certainly not lacking in effort, I can also feel the food oozing awesomeness. The pasta is of restaurant serving standard. Right up there with her is the ever self demanding zhi hao. Was that my best ever lamb stew? Yes, without a doubt but he said he can yet improve. That says alot of his mentality, being second best is nothing and his only enemy is himself. So where can I place myself, surely the top of the top right! Ya only when in the absence of the above mentioned two. I was actually feeling lucky the dish did not turn out bad because I am as always the see-what-then-add-what-cook. Tell you all an honest truth, I came over with absolute no plan whatsoever because I am too lazy to think of one. The red wine chicken is a product of a planless dish.

A special mention to the herbal tea made by nick. Such small gesture is what I treasure greatly in life. Thank you everyone, you all made my day. For those who are absent due to various reason, it was the meal of friendship, there will always be place for everyone!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger