Tuesday 1 December 2009

I see the world through your eyes

And it is indeed beautiful. Dad and mum loved you to bits and you are a little princess to your brothers. You are quite the naughty and pretty spoiled lil sis now, no thanks to me wahahaha! You just have to do the same trick and you know I will get you things you want. (from my lil sis's eyes)

The guy in front of you is quite decent ;) abit too shy for his own good and pretty nervous when his sight met yours but he is just a friend. The feel is not quite right though. (miss w from 4 years ago)

The future is still within your grasp and you have to go out and show'em what you are made of. (when I see my reflection on the mirror)

I am in love with the world through the eyes of the girl who is still around the morning after. (from Elliott Smith song say yes)

1 comment:

cider said...

i have no idea wat this post means.LOL

Powered By Blogger