Thursday 29 May 2008

1st day without Elise

29/05/08
Rainy Day
12:02 pm

The sky is unusually dark the moment I wake up...it was like the world is gonna end soon. I had very little sleep with my heart aching the whole night and the worse thing is that even tears failed me...not even a single drop shed...WHY? I guess its rather hard to pratice what you preach...I told myself a dozen times that this is nothing to be sad about. Well my mind says so but certainly not my heart it seems...suddenly yet another song emerged in my mind...happy ending from Mika.

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.

I wake up in the morning, stumble on my life
Can't get no love without sacrifice
If anything should happen, I
guess I wish you well
A little bit of heaven, but
a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story
that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I'm wastin'
And I'm wastin' everyday

sums it up perfectly isn't it...

1 comment:

Jia said...

ever thought of the feelings of Elise?

Powered By Blogger