Thursday 29 May 2008

A candle at its last moments....

Dear Lord,

What've I done to deserve such fate? Things that I've been believing all this while have not stood me in good stead. In times of adversity I've been strong and unwavered in my belief that this is just part and parcel of life and I should just knuckle up and soak it up...it seems I'm very close to breaking down. No matter how brave a face I put up in front of people and act like I'm very tough but the naked truth is that the countless obstacle I faced had not toughen me up. It has just weakened my resolve...I hate to admit that I'm fragile but this is what I am now. Feeling totally defeated and discouraged that I had screwed up again!! I've always tell the others to always look on the bright side of life but in the end can I do it myself when it matters??? Why is all this happening to me at my weakest state??? Is this what You had in mind for me? I've had enough of dissappointments...can I at least have something going my way for once in order for me to regain my foothold. What did I do to deserve all this? Can someone please tell me that this is just a nightmare that I will wake up from it soon.

Dear Lord, please answer to this souless human...don't give up on me...give me another chance to prove my worth. I've been aspiring to be a candle that burns brightly for the rest...but now who's gonna be my candle when I needed light. I don't want to be in this darkness...please bring forth light!!! Please grant me a moment of bliss to savour...I don't want to leave this world without any sense of
achievements...I don't intend to die a pariah...ALL I WANTED IS JUST A FUCKING SIMPLE
LIFE...can YOU grant me that???

Souless.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger