Thursday 29 May 2008

Für Elise

I'm really sorry to abuse this wonderful title from Beethoven.

Dear Elise,

I'm glad you found your moment of bliss and happiness. Please stand firm and take all obstacles coming your way on the chin. Life is supposed to be beautiful not like what you had in mind. Please stop judging your existance in this world cause it is not up to you to judge...it is in His hands. What I wanted is just a smile on your face...the same smile that captivated me...I'm sorry I cant provide that...I wish only the best for you even if it means sacrificing me myself.

The happy memories with you will be ingrained deeply in my heart no matter how insignificant and short it seems. One day I shall recall this sweet memory with fondness when I'm old and weak and pass on to my grandchildren should I be blessed to have any....

For the moment, I only have few wishes that I hope only you can grant me. I hope that you will have true happiness with whoever you are with. I want to see you smile again from the heart...can you grant me this wish??? That everlasting smile....


Anonymous.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger