Friday 30 May 2008

compilation of words of "wisdom" from jon

"Sadness is an unique feeling, without it you won't cherish happiness." When I first heard it, I was taken aback...BANG!!! It was just like a bomb exploded in my mind. Now this words are providing me a sense of solace.

"...this experience is like an ogre axe, it increases your hitpoints so that you can take more damage next time" I sort of agreed but I asked for a new Heart of Tarasque as my old heart is damaged...lol.

"sometimes you just want to blame someone but then you realised you can't because you are not super right and they are not super wrong as well" Tell you what Jon, I've already knew that but the problem is CAN I APPLY IT???

"there are better girls out there" Haha is this a joke? If they are so good, wont they be all taken away? Now the biggest problem is when will that happen and will I ever have the courage when I meet one again?

the best one so far from Jon...here it goes..."you gotta take this chance to improve yourself. Prove that you are better than what they think...physical, mental, emotional" You're damn right Jon!!! time for some gayness...you're the meaning of my life, you're my inspiration...from Chicago.

Next time if anybody is in need of some advice or words of "wisdom". Jon is the man for you!!!
Jon Lee for President of USA(Unhealable Sickness Association)...anybody agree???

No comments:

Powered By Blogger