Monday 23 June 2008

Shopping

Someone told me this...a girl pays 1 buck to buy a stuff worth 2 bucks which they don't really need and a guy will however pay 2 bucks for something worth 1 buck which he really needs. Does this difference in shopping concept really boils down to gender? Well it seems so to me...I certainly won't hesitate if I've to pay extra to get what I really want. In a sense you can say guys are really rigid when it comes to shopping. We don't walk for 3 hours in the shopping mall and come out of it empty handed whereas the girls will linger on for another few hours and window shop all they like and yet come out with nothing but pure satisfaction. Well guys...you better wish your future wives and girlfriends are like that or else your wallet will bleed non-stop. However not many guys can really tag along for the whole day willingly...yes I'm stressing the word WILLINGLY. I have seen my dad lost interest and sat on the bench while my mum continue her window shopping. So what is so fun in shopping? For a girl this is her forte, she is always the one with an eye for a bargain and gains ultimate satisfaction when her choice of purchase is lower than market value. I guess certain things never gonna change...i.e. most girls do like shopping, and most guys find it hard to tag along.(in this sentence I'm not trying an cheap attempt on stereotyping)

In a nutshell,
He : get the things he wants and willing to pay big bucks for it.
She: bought many things on bargain but then figured out she don't really need it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger